Ancient Sith lord Summoning

Unkindled

Name: Unkindled

Helpers: Dono, Ryuji, Senku

Summary: On an incoming asteroid coming close to the ship the Jedi feel a dark presence which makes them sick to there stomach and they feel a deathly feeling coming from it. The Jedi and republic investigate to board the asteroid after the main crystal was shooting at incoming patrols to see what it was. The troopers and Jedi investigate but have severe losses causing the Sith lord to steal the life energy of the fallen and makes him come back to life in a much weaker state. The Sith lord boards the ship trying to take it over but is overwhelmed by the amount of Jedi he had to fight. After a fierce battle he attempts to retreat and is killed the same place he was summoned. Ironic maybe he should've just stayed dead.

No Bounty hunters.

KrMCdFv.png

9/10  You had a very creative and new way to bring an event to the ship, I enjoyed the dupe and the bridge you made. Honestly your creativity made the event really fun! I enjoy the death mechanic you put in when deciding the fate of the event. Your roleplay was fun and inviting, I honestly had a blast on a new way to bring an event without having to destroy the skygate or flood us with droids!

• Friendly 1