[Denied] Royan Ban Appeal part 3

DRoyan

Banned

Name: CT PVT Royan
Steam ID: 76561199111599240
Ban Reason: Death threats and threatening to leak someones ip.
Date of Ban: 2/3/22 
Length of Ban: permanent 
Staff Member(s) Involved: dont even know.
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Yesterday I was doing Senate tryouts and failed because of terrible rp, so when I left there were two cg outside the room and I thought it would be funny to say something kinda shocking so I said "im a killa and I know your ip aieaieaie ahahahahahaha" I wasnt thinking when I said it and thought it would be funny for my friends in game, and thought it would result in only a warning or going to jail but instead I was banned for 3 days and after about 30 min it changed to a perma. I do understand why this was a ban I just think it should be much shorter. I've been playing for a while now without much trouble and I have been doing rp with people and I think most people know that was clearly a stupid joke. It was pretty shocking to get a ban that long without a prior arrest or even a warning. I'll make sure this never happens again and I am very sorry, I wasnt aiming the threat at anyone and just kinda said it while walking away from the tryouts.
Evidence to support your claims: If you ask the cg who arrested me or anyone in that tryout, im pretty sure they will tell you the same thing.

Edited by DRoyan
  • Retired Founder

Unfortunately, you lost the privilege to having a shorter ban, when you've recently come back from your 2nd permanent ban less than 3 months ago.

This also wasn't a minor offense with you telling someone you have their IP and are going to find them and kill them... We take those accusations very seriously which you would already know from your previous bans.

You have been added to the community ban list, meaning you will need to take some time away, and when you feel you have matured, you must contact Founders to set up a conversation for you to be allowed to appeal your ban again.

We gave you the chance and an opportunity for a fresh start for the 2nd time, and you chose to ruin it again. Now you must face the consequences of your actions.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Optimistic 1