Mangal Station - AAR

BigZach

Name: BigZach 

Who helped (If applicable): Ryujii

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):
Mangal Mining station was taken over by CIS forces who repurposed it for their own needs. It was the Republic's job to take this outpost over and make sure it stayed "afloat".

There were some huge issues this event. I picked a shitty ship to use, I only prespawned droids in MHB expecting that to be the only people would go to enter, I couldn't get many GHs to help out, the MHB rayshield was fully collided and you couldn't enter it etc. This hopefully proves to be a big learning experience for me, I believe the best course of action may have been to delay the event but I was conflicted on it. I hope you guys could find fun during this stretched thin event and I apprieciate any further feedback.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No.

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

5/10 Only reason on why its not a 4 is because I like the dupe you made. But honestly, it felt kind of lackluster, at least on my end. When we got to the shark prisoner, we didn't know what to do with him, other than keep him safe, though in hindsight we probably could of just made him do some engineer work on the East and West end generators. Speaking of which, what was the purpose for those being there and being where they were at? The initial assault was eh cause we couldn't enter the MHB for some reason, but shoot through it. The combat was good, but the direction of the story was hard to follow. Overall just average. Wished it was more polished. 

• Agree 1