I NEED A GOOD SINGER

@Hudson well I know you're a great singer but if anyone else can help me it'll be wonderful! I have 2 (possibly 3) songs I need to record someone who's a good singer while he's singing it. For more information poke me on TS (even if I'm away, just poke me and I'll respond when I can).

Hudson, if you could help I would love it!

The songs are written by @Ruzom and we're really trying to get it done. 

Thanks to anyone who would like to help. 
-BlackMamba

Edited by BlackMamba

Apologies I've been at work and in classes.

I'll have to give it a listen. Any reference as far as genre and vocal timbre?

I can do low tenor high baritone and even some bass. Any similar songs or artistic influences? Trying to acheive a certain artist's pattern? 

Thanks, 

Hudson

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

4 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Apologies I've been at work and in classes.

I'll have to give it a listen. Any reference as far as genre and vocal timbre?

I can do low tenor high baritone and even some bass. Any similar songs or artistic influences? Trying to acheive a certain artist's pattern? 

Thanks, 

Hudson

The 2 songs that are already made are based on:

1. Paparazzi - by Lady Gaga

2. Gangsta's Paradise

But keep in mind it doesn't have to sound the same tone... It doesn't have to be perfect, I'm just looking for someone who's a good singer and can sing it so we have a version of the song with our lyrics that 212th MAJ Crys made.

Crys is working on another song but it'll take a bit (I hope it'll be less than 2 days)

Edited by BlackMamba
1 minute ago, BlackMamba said:

The 2 songs that are already made are based on:

1. Paparazzi - by Lady Gaga

2. Gangsta's Paradise

But keep in mind it doesn't have to sound the same tone... It doesn't have to be perfect, I'm just looking for someone who's a good singer and can sing it so we have a version of the song with our lyrics that 212th MAJ Crys made.

There's not much rapping if any is there? I can rap okay, but singing is my strong suit. Like I can do RHCP stuff and Gorillaz but not like Rap God or Alphabet Aerobics

41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

1 minute ago, Hudson said:

There's not much rapping if any is there? I can rap okay, but singing is my strong suit. Like I can do RHCP stuff and Gorillaz but not like Rap God or Alphabet Aerobics

In Gangsta's Paradise, there's just a bit of rap but not something too much... Forgot to mention the song is made by Coolio and L.V.

For Lady Gaga it's singing, not really rapping.

Once again, I'm not looking for perfection, just someone who can sing well :) 

It's hard to believe that I couldn't see, you were always there beside me. Thought I was alone, with no one to hold, but you were always right beside me. This feelings like no other, I want you to know! I never had someone that knows me like you do, the way you do.

If you know where this is from than you are a true singer and a musically talented genius.

Edited by Dargon
4 minutes ago, Dargon said:

It's hard to believe that I couldn't see, you were always there beside me. Thought I was alone, with no one to hold, but you were always right beside me. This feelings like no other, I want you to know! I never had someone that knows me like you do, the way you do.

If you know where this is from than you are a true singer and a musically talented genius.

I guess I'm not one :P 

48 minutes ago, Dargon said:

Dude it's from High School Musical

You're the kind of guy who takes a girl out to Applebee's for a "fancy" dinner aren't you Dargon?

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, Dargon said:

I never even been to Applebees lmfao

Okay, Popeye's. I don't know what do you want me to say?