My opinion of SW BF2 (the new one)

Fours

Now I must warn you that I haven't played nor watched many videos on this game, but I've heard some of the same complaints from a lot of people. That it's pay to win, or generally complain about all the micro DLC. I'm sure the game is fun and all, I mean I've played the BETA and had lot's of fun with it. But here's what I have to say about micro DLC in the games markets.

I know game companies make a shit ton of money from all their micro DLC's and everything. But if they continue adding shitty Pay to Play games n the market, their community will eventually die off. What's money without a community to grow on? All the old school games everybody loved never had any micro DLC's and focused a lot more on their community rather than money, it made the games more fun and interactive. I mean the original BF2 was amazing and that featured 0 micro DLC. Everyone who played the game loved it. Games without the micro DLC's are way more fun and less competitive especially with friends.

In my opinion, a game would sell a LOT more copies and have a much larger community if none of these micro DLC's were a thing in any game franchise. Just leave it to EA though to grab as much as they possibly fucking can. "We're giving them free update and DLC? Throw in a shit ton of micro DLC, who's gonna notice?"

Here is my opinion, to me the game is amazing, the campaign was meh. But people keep complaining that the unlocking heroes is stupid, well to me, if you actually play the game and play the objective you can get points fast, I've been playing sense day one and I have almost all of them, and I don't play any of them so

6 minutes ago, TTRaven said:

Here is my opinion, to me the game is amazing, the campaign was meh. But people keep complaining that the unlocking heroes is stupid, well to me, if you actually play the game and play the objective you can get points fast, I've been playing sense day one and I have almost all of them, and I don't play any of them so

From what I understand people on the top of the leaderboard with most team play, skill and all round objective play, gets the same amount of credits as the people at the bottom of the scoreboard.

• Disagree 1

People are going to constantly bitch about game, even if it didn't have micro transactions or pay to win. People will find a way to complain. EA lowered the rate at which you can obtain characters so there should be anymore complaining about that. For the micro transactions and pay to win, if it is that big of a deal to you (not you fours) don't buy the fucking game and play something else. I personally bought the game because I love Star Wars and enjoyed the Battlefront released in 201.

Summary: People will bitch no matter what. Play the game, have fun and fuck the haters. Also funny that a lot of the people who bitch about the game will be playing it.

Edited by Pyle
1 hour ago, Fours said:

From what I understand people on the top of the leaderboard with most team play, skill and all round objective play, gets the same amount of credits as the people at the bottom of the scoreboard.

I am not at the top or bottom im in the middle and ya boi is doing alright so xD

11 hours ago, Evan said:

All of you haters are bitches

See you say that, yet I'm a big fan of the franchise. My rant was about how companies preferred whoring money of micro DLC and caring about their community. I didn't see this announcement. But DICE are taking a step in the right direction. 

• Disagree 1