[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Tucker's Staff Application

RP Name: 104th MEDO MSG Tucker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460955103

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The only reason I want to be staff again is to get GM so I can host a deployment myself that I've wanted to do for like a year. I also want to host a series of Deployments starting from the beginning of the clone wars to lead up to it. Also I was on the other night and literally no staff was on to give a whitelist, a CT had to wait like an hour while I DMed all the staff I knew on discord. I want to learn how to build good dupes and I think there's a lot of good people in the staff team that could help out with that, and I want to get to know more people on the server and make more connections, and while you could just go up and talk to people, I feel like joining staff is the best way to do that. Another big reason is, a lot of people just kick/ban people instead of following proper procedures or having a staff sit when dealing with a situation, so I wanted to help with that, and at least talk to the person before they get kicked or banned from a higher ranking staff member to let them at least know they they were about to get kicked/banned and why so it's not out of the blue with no warning. Some of the biggest minges on the server turned into great members of the community and I feel like every time this happens it's a wasted opportunity because they're probably not coming back, but I do understand the other side of the argument.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been on the server since the end of 2019, recently returning. I'm starting to enjoy playing again, when I took a break getting on was starting to feel like a job instead of a game and it was affecting relationships with people in my real life. But now I'm back and enjoying the server again so I thought I'd try to get gamemaster cause I've wanted to do this event forever. I work well with others when I have to and I'm very neutral, I usually just go with the flow.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I didn't  do much, I've been NA a few times and got Admin twice and GH one time.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 5323 

Banned

+1 it seems like you would be a good GH aswell as admin. Good luck!

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 Do i even need to say anything? i haven't seen anything negative about you. So on that note, Positive vibes heading your way <3 

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

I actually have a question before I respond to this. You do fantastic work whenever you're active within the community that is no doubt, however it seems to be a reoccurring theme where you do fantastic work for like 2-3 weeks then vanish for a month or two then come back rinse and repeat. I'd feel a lot more comfortable supporting this if I was confident you aren't going to leave again in a week or two. With this being said, how can you ensure you will remain active within the community for a decent amount of time and not leave again for a while after getting staff?

Edited by Axar

RIP Family of Euphoria

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png