STEAM_0:1:460144543

Current Staff Rank:

SA

Are you Currently a GH?:

Yes, I am.

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:

Roughly 5500 Hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

8/10 Depends what you are speaking about.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes, I do.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:

I guess the main reason I want to join the Gamemaster Team further as a GM is because most of my encounters just turn into events, I think it would be better if I further pursue the Gamemaster team if that’s the case. Otherwise I find hosting events and encounters pretty entertaining, so I would love to become a GM once again.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?:

The only thing that can come to mind when it comes down to the gamemaster team is encouraging anyone to teach the novices of the gamemaster team on how to build. I see a lot of events where there could be potential for a great build but it’s just not executed well enough. So I feel like this can be something a volunteer could do and can label it as a building training session and would just be a better way to show that you want to prove you want to help the team and other GM’s events/encounters.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: 

Since I had the idea and didn’t make a document for a recent event I made, I will just make a document for it, just because I think it will be easier that way.

Link to Document

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Two most recent Events / Encounters:

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png