katuas the sith

Bosk

Name: Bosk 

Who helped (If applicable): Freck 

Event/Encounter Name: Operation Katuas the sith 

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  

Description of event/encounter (required)  A sith lord had prisoners on endor wanted 16 mil credits had a tv there so he would not die if he was actually there had bombs with prisoners if he did not get the credits he would blow the whole place up someone shot the tv and the bomb when boom but the clones survived and got some of the prisoners

KrMCdFv.png

This was an Encounter at best, kinda average at best and that was about it. Nothing great and nothing bad.

I'll give it a 3/10

Edited by Gadget
  • Funny 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

2/10 | Made as much sense as a TV with a camera on the back of it

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

26 minutes ago, Bosk said:

you don't give a rating on a tiny detail 

It wasn't a rating on a tiny detail, the whole event didn't make sense, I just compared it to something from your event

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

21 hours ago, Paladin_ said:

It wasn't a rating on a tiny detail, the whole event didn't make sense, I just compared it to something from your event

how it was simple someone wanted lots of credits and if they didnt get it they would kill the innocent