The downed ship

NaquisAKANuKwah

Name: Naquis

Who helped (If applicable): Blue

Event/Encounter Name: Downed ship

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A republic trooper calls for help on endor from MHB holotable! A downed ship on  Republic forces investigate, and find the trooper! A few troopers saw some strange things, apparitions of soldiers that died, but in the end, found the trooper and saved him from the hordes of undead!

Did BH Participate?: Yes.

(pretend the 1-10 image is here it won't work)

Edited by NaquisAKANuKwah
  • Agree 1

God's silliest soldier | KITTYPOSTING BANDIT FROM ZAMBIA

20230204_125729.jpg?width=676&height=676

2/10 Not that great sorry, the idea was interesting but it wasn't coherent and didn't make a lot of sense, but not terrible for a first event.

Current: Dumbass, Omega 15 CPL Fi (Again...)

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

3/10 multiple reasons:

1. No real story to it was just thrown at us and we had to make with what we got
2. I stole a BARC and you blew me up god knows why that is or why it happened
3. too many zombies were placed and just giving weapons to random people isnt really a Rp thing

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

6/10 Mostly confusing and everyone was mostly lost. It was nice having action at the end but it was short. I appreciate what you tried to do though. Keep it up!

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid