CIS Attacks CY

Banned

Name: Nalon

Who helped (If applicable): Mori, Corey

Event/Encounter Name: CIS Attacks CY

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Grievous leads 2 CIS ship to attack CY. Him and his Magnaguards attack and then he sends his Commandos to finish the job. Republic won in the end

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

Hey GameMasters, remember, 50k HP main lore characters are not just reasons for your event jobs to RDM clones. Nothing is worse then grevious, the man known for hating jedi who's whole purpose in life was killing them, to ignore jedi completly and focus on RDMing clones. Please stop!

Everything besides grevious was just fine for this event, A good shoot'em up besides that point.

Edited by Conrad
  • Dumb 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned
3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Hey GameMasters, remember, 50k HP main lore characters are not just reasons for your event jobs to RDM clones. Nothing is worse then grevious, the man known for hating jedi who's whole purpose in life was killing them, to ignore jedi completly and focus on RDMing clones. Please stop!

Everything besides grevious was just fine for this event, A good shoot'em up besides that point.

I know but were spraying me and being more annoying also I was not at 50k hp, I made sure I changed it to 12500. Thank you for your feedback.

Banned

Quick Reminder! this isn't supposed to be an amazing event. Just something to occupy you guys

• Confused 1