xFresh's Staff Application

xFresh

RP Name: 501st PLTO SSG xFresh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77935489

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): A lot of new players end up breaking the server rules, and sometimes it's not just New players. I'd like to help out with these issues. I think I could be a reliable staff member/trustworthy member of the staff team. I play on the server daily, and I've studied the rules and I think that I could help with enforcing the server rules. Another reason is when people get stuck, I see it happen all the time, I could easily fix this. It's some of the small thing's that I could help fix too. I've played on the server for almost a year now, and I think it's time I should make a staff application. I'm very interested in the position and I think it'd be worth it to give me a chance.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Tyler, I'm a 16 year old High School student, but I do have a lot of freetime, and I spend most of my freetime on the server and playing video games. I love to code LUA, C++, Java, etc. Developing things is one of my favorite things to do. If you were to throw a problem at me, I would actually enjoy fixing it. It's one of the many weird things people don't find in others. I like to build/design computers, etc. as well. I've been playing video games since I was 2 years old and I will continue playing them as I am more of an independent person.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, Of course I do! I've been staff on RuthlessRP, Wolven Territory, Wolven Territory 2, RetributionRP, GalacticRP, Rogue Nation, No Limit RP, ReactiveRP, I've even own my own Star Wars RP server, as well as a Dark RP server, so i'm very familiar with administration. I'm also very familiar with the administration system the server uses as I have used it on my own server before.