Joseph's Staff Application

Joseph

RP Name:TR CG Captain Joseph/Temple Guard Joseph/Petty officer 2nd Class Joseph

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:97189627

Timezone:Centrel

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I love the community and the server.  I have been in the community since January and love it. I love taking tickets and training new cadets. (I was previously a staff member for synergy and Icefuse). I love to get home from school and come play on synergy. I can help the admin team. With my level headed atitude i never get heated with anyone. So my admin sits would not be 2 people screaming at each other. And someone getting the last word.... I have been in communitys before but they are never as strong as synergy. I like the fact that were serious roleplay now and were having more rp events. I would also like to be a game master at some point in the future

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):Im a gamer. but i love playing sports as well. My favorite sport being Football. I know a lot about the game and love playing it myself. And enjoy talking to people all the time. I am also a very political person. I enjoy debating people and learning new things. During a discussion there should always be room to learn something new about someones opinions. Or even change your own opinions. My favorite games rn are UFC2 Star wars Battlefront (EA) Battlefront 2 (original) And SWTOR

Do you have any previous staff experience?Yes. Moderator for WDGAF Dark RP (A large community that was sold and after that died out)

ICEFUSE Trial Moderator (I ended up leaving becuase of synergy)

Synergy Roleplay New administrator (I enjoyed my time and did tickets and stuff)

Synergy Roleplay TTT Moderator (I ended up going back to maining clone wars and TTT is now removed sadly)

Moderator for Skyz Jailbreak (i fucking loved this back in the day sept 2015 to 2016 feb)

Banned

+1 friend