The Infection - OxiCLightning

Name: OxiC Lightning

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:552476246 (Samue) STEAM_0:0:558422132 (Mater) 

Event/Encounter Name: The Infection

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): There was a rock that had a virus on Geonosis and someone took the rock back to Anaxes and got everyone infected and there was one zombie trooper one base that got everyone infected and broke every troopers suit when it hit them and got them infected again  

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by OxiC Lightning

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

2/10 I'll admit it was a cool Idea and as a game helper I would like to have rated it higher but to me there was too much to keep track of, ideas were being added on a whim, people who didn't wanna participate kept getting in the way because there wasn't proper information about it being an infection event (which some people just don't like) not to mention some convoluted rules about how the infection work and the fact that someone who's an admin but not a GH or GM basically ran your event for you. not to mention he took all the tickets and gave answers without asking you ending with a lot of contradictions and stuff. Next time remember a staff member that is not a GH should be an event job not doing a GH's job.

Edited by Levii