Operation Double Trouble

Juniper

Name: Kevi

Who helped (If applicable): Void, Stix, Paladin

Event/Encounter Name: Operation Double Trouble

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The clones went to investigate a downed LAAT finding a datapad leading them to Geonosis. After the siege of Geonosis they brought back the prisoners and little did they know, a commando droid. This lead the CIS frigate and landers to Anaxes and the clones defended the base valiantly. 

KrMCdFv.png

5/10 The shooting was really fun, the actual RP wasn't in my case. me and the 41st Received info that prisoners were being held on Endor. So we go there with no push back and then immediately get called back to base. I felt like that part was poorly done and left behind. Other than that though, it was an average event.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Evans said:

5/10 The shooting was really fun, the actual RP wasn't in my case. me and the 41st Received info that prisoners were being held on Endor. So we go there with no push back and then immediately get called back to base. I felt like that part was poorly done and left behind. Other than that though, it was an average event.

There was never a prisoner being held on Endor, we only had Geonosis claimed

16 hours ago, KeviTheOne said:

There was never a prisoner being held on Endor, we only had Geonosis claimed

There were two hackable consoles that the 41st and Crosshair found that lead us to Endor, lol I guess just check around next time.

I'll update my rating to 7/10 then. Thank your for Clearing it up.

Edited by Evans

spacer.png