My fight against the bullies

Hello, If had some harsh times in the past and its time you here my life story. Lets go back to the beginning....

There I was, doing nothing wrong just minding my own buisiness walking down the street to school, Headphones in i had Metallica cranking i thought my ear drums would burst. I struggled to walk to school most days, it wasn't a far walk maybe only 5 - 8 minutes but those minutes where hell. I wouldn't say i'm fat im just slightly obese I think its because i eat to much, not sure. I got passed next doors house and oh my fuck that Kangaroo that lives there is buff and his sister is pretty hot too. It was a 40 degree day (Celsius) i was sweating like a prostitute taking it for the 20th time in a night... Intense, and to make my day worse the bullies decided to walk to school too. I always thought of how much of a faggot that group was and it was today that I was going to end that all. It was 1:05pm lunch had just started there they where, waiting for me, waiting to take my lunch and beat me up but not today, they didnt know how fast this blob was gonna move today a whole 110kg of pure white lightning I was like a cloud but dangerous and ready to fight. I get closer and started to sweat under my stomach and shaking like theres no tomorrow. "Oi Dreams give us your money" yelled the bully I death stared him and un did my belt, took of my shirt and ran it him. He couldnt stand still it was like an earthquake was going off "Fuck me dreams can actually fucking run" screamed one of the boys in horror. "Yeah I fucking can cunt and your about to take 110kg to the face" I replied so pumped that i was gonna win... But then it happened my pants fell down, god knows as to why i undid my belt. Ive gone face first straight into the stairs infront of them with my ass hanging it, they, they... took.... my... Pants and undies, I felt like i was in that survival show naked and afraid i didn't have time, my peepee was small back in these days didn't take more then a couple of leaves to cover it up but onces i did I legged it home and cried. Thats when I started being a nerd.

That was my fight with the bullies and if I do say so myself i think I actually won this fight @JoahThis was when i met that buff cunt in my avatar on TS, The Kangaroo looking fucker

Edited by Reed
  • Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead