Gadget - Cap'n Black Tooth - The Logicless

Gadget

Name: Gadget

Who helped (If applicable): Misfit [Joint GH event shit]

Event/Encounter Name: Cap'n Black Tooth - The Logicless

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Cap'n Black Tooth informed the troopers of Anaxes of a ship he was interest in commandeering, But he needed some help. He asked the troopers to assist with getting the ship. They did and killed the Remnant forces guarding it. They then named and coloured it, The Logicless... A NICE ORANGE... Thanks 2nd AC/212th...

KrMCdFv.png

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

7/10 It was an interesting event enjoyable rp characters I would say the spawn system was utilized well in waves.  The surprise attack was moderate with no spawning on top of people which was good. Over all it was enjoyable just to much friendly fire was involved for my liking. Good Job  Nice dupes were also utilized.

9/10 I had a fantastic time, I really appreciated the speed which the event traveled at. The group had to spend time at certain choke points when normally we would just breeze past them to get to the main objective.

Cannon 2.0 | Shaved Palpy's head

Credit Score: 707