Village In Need Of Saving

Spookz

Name: Spookz

Who helped (If applicable):Deathtiger, Coal, HellRazor, Bane, Rodger

Event/Encounter Name: Village In Need Of Saving

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): There is a Village on Endor that is getting attack non stop and the mayor finally said enough, The mayor called for the republic to see if the are worth joining, As the republic is there a Civilian spy was among them and called for the CIS to come kill the clones but like always the clones killed all the droids. and the mayor join the Republic 

KrMCdFv.png

8/10, great for the comunity and the others to do some fun stuff

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

7 I think giving too much out of character context was kinda weird. I hope the Mayor and his staff were meant to seem incompetent because the most competent one was the bartender. I like how the even turned out, atleast from my side of the RP. I enjoyed my stay xQcL

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

7/10 quite fun and enjoyable, no major issues from what i noticed. Try to give some less information out of character as it truly ruined my immersion, but overall keep up the good work!

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: