Gadget - Cap'n Black Tooth | The Blacktip

Name: Gadget

Who helped (If applicable): NA

Event/Encounter Name: Cap'n Black Tooth - The Blacktip

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Cap'n Black Tooth bit off more than he could chew when he attempted to steal the CIS new Muni, the Siege Muni. He requested help as the CIS had almost retaken the ship. During the re-re-boarding effort, the pursuing Muni caught up to them. They unleashed the Heavy Turbo Lasers on the Blacktip and boarded the muni, destroying it. 

KrMCdFv.png

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

3 minutes ago, SuperKaechi said:

Nice small shootem up, more engaging and interesting than other encounters. The interaction with the ship pilot and the plot behind it was  really nice 

Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed. Can you please provide a number review as I need it for logging purposes.

• Informative 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

7/10 Nice shoot em up with decent RP. A lot of people seemed to not be involved in it, but for the battalions that were there we had a good time. Some people were in game but did not realize anything was happening, so some more comms RP indicating the location of the encounter

Former:

Jedi Youngling