Spike staff application

Spike

RP Name:TR 501st JTO CSM Spike

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:210291648

Timezone:GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to be an administrator because i love helping others in any way i could and there is a few other main reasons. Those are, in my time zone there is not a lot of administrators on so i would like to apply which could potentially help and solve problems in the dead hours when only a few people are online. I may not have any experience with being an administrator  but i am hoping to learn anything i can from and with other administrators, i will happily accept any tips I can get while being an admin.

I hope to be working with everyone to make the server the best it can be!!!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a friendly rational player who enjoys the game and when things start to be serious i will get it done. I play by the rules of the game and i promise the community and the 501st blue berry battalion!! I will try my best to help out in the community. I am a friendly player who like meeting new people and i spend most of my time playing video game and have fun with my friends and i like to help out my friend anyway i can. i also like playing video games all the time i mostly play gmod and other game but i focus on gmod a lot more then other game but i like meeting new people in this community.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

Edited by Spike
58 minutes ago, Canadian Milk said:

1- you are missing part of the application :) (Previous experience). you need more sentences for: Why you wish to be administrator and Tell alittle more about yourself.

Ok thank you for the advice I will fix that as soon as I can 

Edited by Spike
  • 2 weeks later...