Speed Running

Snadvich

8/10 Was really fun and was probably the least laggiest event server. The only thing was, I wish we got some RP with the jedi before we all died. Other than that I really enjoyed using that E11D

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

9/10 really fun event, no one had plot armor, I liked the DLT-19, I liked the HP on the NPCs it made it so the NPCs didn't die instantly. Also i really liked the 30min time we had to complete the event, it changed up the whole feel

I'm going to give this an 8 for the pure factor of fun and I liked the story idea, let me explain.

So, there wasn't that much lore behind it, I mean there wasn't much roleplay, but it was made up through everything that we were able to do as a battalion. Even though we faced failure, I believe that there was some 212th who really got to show their worth through their open field potential they showed and the overall fun chatter from the people who were dead and alive.

I saw a Major who really got to give some good leading, that person not getting a lot of opportunity to show how well they can lead. Even though that it was a little rough, it was still quite good. Anyways, back to the event. I got to be a god damn ARC trooper a little early, planning on taking one of the slots for 212th, so I got to get a nice internship with the job and everything I was able to do. Even though I might've loaded in five minutes late for reasons I won't state, this was a very nice 212th event. Snadvich always makes difficult events, and they are always a Extreme 1 life soooooooooo that's a quick way to catch a good rating from me instantly. Much love Snad <3.