Turning over a new leaf - Hondo

I’ve been a member of synergy for a while now and ever since I joined I’ve always tried to conduct myself in a serious and professional manner, But In doing so I have made a large portion of the community and even members of my own battalion dislike me. I want it to be known that it was never my intention to be an asshole or a dickhead to anyone. I play this game but more specifically this server for the same reasons everybody else does to come on, hang out, and have a good time. with that said it is time that I start a new chapter in my career as a community member in synergy. From this day forth I plan on being more friendly, excepting of other peoples role-play style and overall being more relaxed. Although I do still plan on enforcing policies and guidelines on those in my battalion. I hope those of you that Have had problems with me in the past can put those problems aside so we can all start to work on a better future for our battalions and the server as a whole.- 332nd REGL ARC CT-4917 LTC Hondo

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 4

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

We’re all here to have a good time and play a game with our friends man. Whatever actions have been taken can always be forgiven (unless its like a federal crime). Otherwise your good man and take it easy <3

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.