Rocksteady's GM App

Name: Rocksteady
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444841139
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: yes
How long have you played on the server? 2578:20:59.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: to assist the server in activity by providing fun and awesome events
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: an increase in activity would be nice
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:
Great Event

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/23414-blue-shadow-shuffle/

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/23349-the-immortals/

Edited by Rocksteady
broken link

Not going to +1 or -1 quite yet since your event doc is set to private (once you update the perms on it I’ll put my vote in). I think you were a decent GM in the past and you’re a good guy but that event that you linked (the immortals) was likely not your best work, I remember it and it had it’s good share of issues. However, I know it’s been a long time since then which is why I want to see your new ideas on your event doc. Thanks in advance and I’ll try to get my vote updated as soon as I can get a look at the doc.

Edit: Updating to +1, just be mindful of how many people you deploy and all of their different interests. Based on the doc it sounds like you plan to deploy all of Jedi, Recon, SO BDE, naval, along with some other battalions. That sounds like a lot of lag and some very different interests from each group so make sure to deploy your target audience rather than close to the entire server. Good luck!

Edited by Pog

Former:

Jedi Youngling

55 minutes ago, Pog said:

Not going to +1 or -1 quite yet since your event doc is set to private (once you update the perms on it I’ll put my vote in). I think you were a decent GM in the past and you’re a good guy but that event that you linked (the immortals) was likely not your best work, I remember it and it had it’s good share of issues. However, I know it’s been a long time since then which is why I want to see your new ideas on your event doc. Thanks in advance and I’ll try to get my vote updated as soon as I can get a look at the doc.

should be fixed now

Banned

Honestly I wasn’t personally there for the immortals event, but all I can say is we all have our bad events I just had my first all 0/10 for basically the same reason. But you are a really cool guy and you know your shit. So it’s a +1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• 2 weeks later...