Operation Ceasefire

Holo

Veteran Admin

1/10 

one EJ in specific decided he was gonna wake up from anetheics and try to shoot the surgeon. the other two came in dead on arrival. the three i dealt with failed to respond near at all to any medical action taken. droids were spawned on top of troopers multiple times. and you dared to complain that we made bad decisions in medbay? let me give you a rundown all three NEEDED surgery we only has two rooms andvery few medics. the two that we couldnt put in surgery room i was left to take care of almost by myself. i had the commodore up my ass the entire time complaining about deaths that honestly were probably beyond saving.  one of the troops in surgery dropped dead after being stabilized,. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

1/10 or 2/10 for me

As @Underpaidstaff said, i was one of the medics handling the stuff in medbay and although i didn't partake in the other 2 surgeries, i had to take care of a EJ that didn't wanted to sleep when given anesthetics  to sleep a rhino or elephant,I put him to sleep at first with a roll of 100 and he was still "awake" then he wanted to counter roll me the second time when i try to put him to sleep again, decided he wanted to partake in medRP and came up saying stuff like "/me ODs on drugs" , tried to wake up when he was asleep, and finally went and took my sidearm and shoot himself up. It was extremely annoying to have ur decisions second guessed by your patient who is supposed to be asleep. Not to count the "Commodore" who was extremely rude and a BH who said i sucked bc i was a Baby in a tube. I know you want to RP in a certain way but as a GM you must always change your plans in events or encounters, because everything can change in the span of a second.

After that there was a shoot up but honestly i was annoyed with the MedRP that i didn't look up the event anymore. Nice Try Holo but please. don't force RP a certain way. It ain't fun.

• Informative 1