Droid attack on Rishi!

Dono

8/10

-Made quite a few memories during this encounter
-A bunch of funny moments
-Droids were well balanced

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

6/10 Just a basic droid attack on base which if fine during downtime but some things that can help with more basic shoot em ups are

Droid variety

NPC Spawn locations such as landers or pods (although these are somewhat overdone, so try to find creative ways to do this or use props/vehicles that are rarely used)

CIS events are very overdone, so it could be cool to have another faction attack to have more variance between events

Any form of RP, whether it be comms RP, intercom usage, event jobs, etc

Overall, it was fun and I am glad we had something to do, but it was very basic and didn't require much planning.

• Informative 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

1 hour ago, Pog said:

6/10 Just a basic droid attack on base which if fine during downtime but some things that can help with more basic shoot em ups are

Droid variety

NPC Spawn locations such as landers or pods (although these are somewhat overdone, so try to find creative ways to do this or use props/vehicles that are rarely used)

CIS events are very overdone, so it could be cool to have another faction attack to have more variance between events

Any form of RP, whether it be comms RP, intercom usage, event jobs, etc

Overall, it was fun and I am glad we had something to do, but it was very basic and didn't require much planning.

Unfortunately I was all alone and was unable to spawn anything else but npcs.... I dont have the powers to spawn in any props or vehicles and just wanted to give the players something fun to shoot at. Sorry for being unable to provide more rp and story due to this.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

spacer.png