Gotens Cat and Mouse

Goten

10/10 this was an absolute amazing event, astonishing planning and execution, legit felt like I was in the battle at some points and at the end the speech made me really emotional, this is what every event should be like. Never played such an amazing event before

RIP Family of Euphoria

Banned

9/10
Event was really great, I loved the gunship bombing of the bridge at the very end. GM's coordinated each battalion very well and made us feel pretty necessary towards the mission. Some EOD/Tech RP could've been used to take down the rayshield rather than just shooting it would've been nice. I also feel like some CIS vehicles would've been nice to fight against. Don't forget the great voice acting and roleplay by Shockpoint.

• Agree 1

9/10 Each battalion had specific objectives and the continued storyline with 501st, DU, and 212th is very enjoyable. The cutscenes were well done and I really don't have any complaints other than that it was a little bit short but a short high quality event is always better than a long shoot em up. I also appreciated that you did not use the gunship to it's full capabilities and used it to add RP rather than to get a ton of kills with the missiles. Overall, great job and keep it up.

Former:

Jedi Youngling