All you had to do was report in!!!

Bluecar

9/10 Very good event. Always love these asymmetrical warfare events. It was very fun all the way through, the only criticism is making parts of the briefing a little bit clearer but you already now that from the debrief so keep up the great work and I'd love to see more just like this one.

• Friendly 1

I don't usually rate these, but I think ill make an exception here.
Solid 8.5. 
Story wasn't completely developed, but that was my only real complaint.
Sneaking into Rishi was awesome. Personally I don't think that part was the flaw. Being able to capture the commando droids was cool, grabbing the admiral, and blowing up the base was something I haven't seen done in awhile. Also you were brutal with the 1 life, which I enjoyed. Didn't try to be more than what it was, and I loved that. 
Ive seen a lot of really great improvement from you Redcar. Keep it up. This was by far your best event, and Its great how far you've come.

Edited by Shockpoint
  • Friendly 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Banned

8/10 Enjoyed the combat and stealth part of that event, however I believe the briefing could have been conducted and explained a bit better. If you also added a little bit more RP aspects for us to take on then it would have been a 10/10 from me. Map choice was perfect, especially for a stealth op with the vents, ridges, mountains, etc. EJ's complied well and were relatively challenging to face for the squad.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1