[DENIED] MrNova Staff Application

Orion

RP Name: 332nd Guardian P Orion, 2ndAC SUP 1SG MrNova

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:192002324

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: (UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time(Canada)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I actually was a player since  the beginning and wish to support any User who might need help and improve the overall performance of the server. Other than that it will be really helpful to me as well so i can learn new skill as staff and learn how to program consoles and etc. I think it will be a nice oportunity to talk to people and report any common issues that the server might have. Id like to help in events and help GM's and if the server becomes laggy ill help remove props that are not being use (if needed) so the server can get fixed up again. Just wish to help in any way as efficient and as quick as posible. I think this will develop my staff skills and improve them aswell on Gmod.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  Im a Puertorican Bilingual student. Currently assisting collegue studying Computer engineering and learning how to program softwares. And im a person who has Constructive criticism and i like to always learn something new everyday.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 332nd Guardian P Orion has played for 224:18 but i actually started playing on the server since i changed server from Icefuse to Synergy .

Edited by Novawolf48

your favorite Puertorican in the Server :peepoLove:

+1 your active and dedicated, good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 best jedi 501st has.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Confused 2

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer