Marshh's Staff App

Marshh

RP Name: CG PVT Marshh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:207369245

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well i want to be administrator because i wanna support the server with my help, I'm willing to dedicate all of my help to the server. There are times that i will be inactive because of my soccer practice and my school life but other than that i'm still able to try to be on everyday just to support the server the best as i can. Synergy CW will be my #1 priority to keep it alive and make it very much enjoyable for all players to enjoy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): im 15 years old but i am very social with a lot of people. Im funny if you get me and i do joke around alot just to make you laugh. I play soccer which is my fav sport and baseball as well. In all if you were to get to now me you would like me to be honest :P.

Do you have any previous staff experience? yes i do have staff experience

Icefuse: Administrator

Kairos Gaming Military and HaloRP: Both Senior-Moderator

Edited by Marshh
forgot to add my SteamID

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

No i was never Red Guard Captain but we used to hangout Max my buddy :D

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

thanks Homie, and Yes this is where i ran off xD