The raid on Boreas nuclear base

jacobfyfe

8/10 very sold event good break from main server stuff

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

8/10 solid event and had a very well written story line and was very good all of the above

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

10/10 the event intro was solid and the overall performance was perfect for me. The entire time i was focused on the event without being drawn out by lag and using music just made the event just feel more alive and more immersive. Rancor thanks you for the deployment jake and its always a pleasure joining your events.

Former: Alpha-78 (x2) | Colt | Havoc | Alpha-77(x2) Alpha-17 (x2) Alpha-66 Alpha-98 | Boil | GCC Nova

9/10 You helped guide players through a small adventure, between great set ups and well handled corridors. The event went smoothly and I believe the people I was working with made the event better for me to run through. The only reason it was not a 10 for me is due to the railroading feel. Though I may enjoy following a war hero into battle, and you made it feel that way. It was still a sense of railroading which is dangerous line to play on.

• Agree 1