Possible Scammer?

1127d6a00a55822fd8a3cfa0e6e5f9bc.png

"i wanted to do a trade in that account but then i was a bit concerned when i noticed your name was marked as scammer for owning or having fraudulent items in your inventory"
"
it is true that you have scammed items? and where did you get your items?"

"you better have your account checked or contact a steam developer to clean your name or else you might get banned in the future as well if you want i can send a steam ticket so they can send someone to help us check your item and clarify this issue, so i will?"

Common scam they make you send your items to another account that is also theirs. I think he is lurking around the Synergy Roleplay discord as it is the only thing we have in common, no mutual friends or servers other than this one.

Just thought i should let someone know.

• Winner 1

@Life- this is a known scam if you said yes he would ask for you to send it to a “verification” account and then bam lost your item

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic