Hello there.

My names Glitch in the game. I'm a 15-year-old high school student and from the time I posted this, it has been 4 days so far. I thought It would be a good idea to share my experience so far because why not:

Day 1 - Joined the server and joined in a training session with WO Hound. Hound was a little slow on the teaching side but he got the job done. Chose my battalion I always wanted experience what it would be like to be a CG I'm excited to see how this will unfold trained by CMD Stone.

Day 2 - Assigned to post duty it's pretty boring nothing really goes on I heard that the attack battalions went on a siege I was told to remain on the third floor. I saw a spider crawling on my desk. Pvt scout was on duty with me we didn't talk much he’s a quiet man. I also got my medical training I think I did pretty well it was hilarious watching this one guy tryout he had no idea what he was doing it was so funny. It was an exciting day I even made my first arrest on a cc for trespassing on the third floor.

Day 3 - Participated in my first event today, it was pretty boring though nothing really happened we just stood guard in the ATC room, during debriefing a fellow brother got promoted I'm so happy for him. Now assigned to CCTR room on duty I think I'm getting sick of standing around and doing nothing all day

Day 4 - Participated in my second event, it wasn't anything special it was kind of boring to be completely honest standing in the ATC room looking at a door. I still had fun none the less talking with my fellow brothers. Nothing special happened in debrief either it was pretty much a simple day at work. Still, a PVT though in my opinion rank doesn't matter but I do find it frustrating that I can’t train CC because of it oh well.

Edited by Glitch