Cad Bane Strikes Part 1 lerona

Name: TRO Rancor ARC SGT Lerona

Who helped (If applicable): Omalic STEAM_0:1:93719402  | Hanz STEAM_0:1:171176040 | Elijah STEAM_0:205588558

Summary of encounter: Cad bane and a few bounty hunters attack the base while the bounty hunters distract the clones cad bane and his droid were able to get past the clones and sneak into the temple where the droid made his way into the vault and getting the holocron for cad bane then they went back to their outpost in the caves and waited for dooku, dooku was never able to make it as the republic fleet stopped him so cad bane took over a nearby outpost called besh where a A-wing was stationed and bane took it and flew off.

KrMCdFv.png

4/10

Pit Droid with a rocket launcher and jetpack was pretty dumb. One of your EJs was also using an NT at some point as well. Other than that, there was really nothing that special about it. But maybe I just wasn't there for the portion with actual RP as it seemed somewhat centered around Jedi. The rocket spam while jetpacking was also incredibly braindead, and I'm pretty sure that was also the Pit Droid.

I guess my point is please don't do more Pit Droid flying around with rocket launcher events. That was dumb. Stop.

Edited by Ratio

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC