Well, I didn't get to spend too much time here, but it is already time for me to make my exit from the server. Long story short: I had a creative dispute with CG leadership over how Tracker should be run, and decided to resign from Tracker officer. Which forced my hand to resign from Tracker, since why would you do something you can't lead in? Because this could lead to possible retaliation and lack of enthusiasm to be active, my hand was forced to leave CG. Which since CG is really the only regi I was interested in being apart of, it forced my hand in leaving the server.

It is what it is. These were my choices and I own em. I'll certainly miss my friends in CG, as well the other interesting people on the server and the great moments I was apart of. Bleach with his stupid binds at debrief, accidentally clicking on Aryssa's anime pfp and seeing all of their steam bans, the photo shoot leaving Felucia, and who could ever forget tiny Wrecker <3 ? What a cute little guy. Well peace and love, maybe I'll be back sometime in the future, certainly not for awhile though lol.

See ya around.

-(No longer CG) Logan

• Friendly 1