Xander - Silent attack on Rishimoon

Xander

Name:

Who helped (If applicable): Cubby, Luci, Frank, John

Event Name:
Silent Attack

Summary:

The Republic has recently done an attack on ilum and there they learned that an attack is imminent on Rishimoon. Troopers from Anaxes are dispatched to assist the war situation, when they arrive on the planet they will notice that the troopers inside the outpost are on a last stand and their faith will be decided by the efficiency from the assisting troopers.

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

7/10 This was a cool event, simple story, used the map well, good midday shootemup. Keep up the good work. Thank you for using the event server
Things to improve:
More fleshed out characters
More RP
more variance in enemies(shot b1s the whole event)

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

9/10, confusin but fun to kill things

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

:) I liked shooting things at another base. Wish I knew why I did it though NGL could really hear the GM at the end but yeah Ima give it a 7 

• Agree 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic