Mav's Sorta LOA/ROA

Mav

As with many others during this Holiday time I will be taking a small trip which will be for the next 4 nights.  I will be innawoods with two rifles, a pistol, and several MRE's attempting to de-stabalize the Turkey and White tail population of Hillsville Virginia, I informed Bud who told me to make a general post, with any hopes I bag me a big boy or more and if allowed to I'll make an update to this post to show off the hopefully trophy kills.

For anyone that doesn't support hunting the images will have spoiler tags or I will blur any blood. But rest assured these deer are healthy adults and have lived a good life of eating ginseng berries and frolicking. They will also be killed as humanely as humanly possible with all attempts to be lung and heart shots and if needed a bleeding to ensure they do not suffer.

Kinda dark for non-hunters but rest assured I take pride in my heritage of hunters and I wish you all a safe holiday season and hope you ladies and gentlemen enjoy your time with family because I will be vibin with the trees eating a turkey dinner MRE. :D

Hit em Y Y Ladder Stalls

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic