Saint App

Saint

RP Name: RANCOR ARF EOD PFC Saint

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158688065

Timezone: 6 EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

So i'd tried to find a server that was mostly clone wars, and with a very good staff team to settle down in after ice fuse. After awhile i found this server, and realize that most of my staff buddies from last server is now in synergy. So now that i found the server that i wanted to settle in and now i want help it out. Knowing that all my friends are in this server as well will in courage me to put my all. Mostly i wish to be a administrator is to reach out to more of the community, and make fun exciting sims, and events. For the most part i just want to make everyone in the server have a lot of fun, and gather more people in the server. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Well i come from the Caribbean islands, and was amazed by computer games. Searching through i bought gmod, and joined ice fuse. In ice fuse i saved up money to buy VIP, and made a lot of new friends. Although i started noticing that there was a lot of biased choices and left. I came back and met more people like forseen and i made my role as mundi. Made more friendships and became Fixer. After a month of fixer i was black listed for a unfair reason due to i was *inactive* even that i was on 5 days of the week. So i left again

Do you have any previous staff experience?

TwisterGaming

Head Administrator

Keeping track with multi new admin, and recruiting new trial mods in the server, and maintain all functions, and documents in the server.

Administrator

(Ice fuse Networks)

I've been a administrator on ice fuse for about 3 months and left due to unfair choices. During this time I was in courage to preform my task as a staff member along side with poloz, and price. I've been on mostly for 4 hours of roleplaying and 10 hours of staffing, either building props with other members/ sims, training new members to the server, or controlling multiple documents recorded for staff. 

Moderator(2x)

Left for the same reason. 

Moderator in Military

Banned

+1 Nice application!

• Agree 1

-  its great and all that you want to be with your friends but you do know as an administrator your not prone to make sims and events. Sims are for battalions to run and events are for game makers. 

- your 2 main points of your application had to deal with making the server fun and getting more people on the server. Both can be done without a staff role. Your role as a staff member is to take help or needs of the players on the server. Yes i guess by being a staff member and doing your job correctly you will in the long run make for a better experience on the server which will make players want to stay, but you should probably include that in your application and explain yourself more.

no harsh feelings to you personally, best of luck on your application,

~ Seven