The Attack on Kamino, and the Counterattack

Shockpoint

10/10 - This deployment was very much an enjoyable experience. It was a very awesome event with the scenes and such. Great job!

Edited by Red_Panda
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

10/10 Amazing Storyline and really well put together. Had a great time

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

8/10 I thought it was executed very well. The first map and half of the event was a bit shaky in my opinion but besides that I loved it I thought it was fun. Thought the rp and set up was great it was something special. I liked the splitting up on the second map and letting different groups do different things was very enjoyable. 

-1 for Pog leaving half way through lol

• Funny 1

8/10. 

Honestly the thought of the first map before the change to Rishi Moon was amazing, I cannot give ANY critiques to it other then the fact that the cutscenes we had were a bit scuffed, but that was a little out of the game masters' control. 

Now, to the Rishi Moon portion of it. Honestly, I personally felt really immersed when we were just in an open ass field or storming the base with scattered droids and a tank, just something about that felt so realistic. A great shoot em up, and it was just SO. MUCH. BETTER. with CUCKPOINTS RP IN THE EVENT, IT'S ALWAYS THE BEST.

• Disagree 1
41 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

10/10 - This deployment was very much an enjoyable experience. It was a very awesome event with the scenes and such. Great job!

Thanks for rating and glad you had fun. It was my first time trying to do the cutscenes idea (credit to Shockpoint) and I'll try to implement them in the future.

42 minutes ago, DeluxeChamp said:

10/10 it was well put together and loved the different POV that were included.

Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for rating

38 minutes ago, Shoxie said:

8/10 I thought it was executed very well. The first map and half of the event was a bit shaky in my opinion but besides that I loved it I thought it was fun. Thought the rp and set up was great it was something special. I liked the splitting up on the second map and letting different groups do different things was very enjoyable. 

-1 for Pog leaving half way through lol

Yeah that wasn't very good... Huge thanks to Shockpoint, Hanz, and Jack for being able to save the ending for me and it sounds like it went decently well. Thank you for rating.

40 minutes ago, Gaster said:

9/10 - Boy, one of the best events I've played in for a while, Great story love the map change half way through. Very cool

Glad you enjoyed it and I'll work on implementing the map change into more deployments in the future. Thanks for rating

Former:

Jedi Youngling

41 minutes ago, Whisper said:

10/10 One of the greatest events I have played in the new times, super good creativity, it was refreshing and it was actually fun, something not often seen in new events. :peepoLove:

Thanks for rating and I'm glad you enjoyed it

Former:

Jedi Youngling

41 minutes ago, Jack said:

10/10 Amazing Storyline and really well put together. Had a great time

Thanks for rating and all the help during this. You, Hanz, and Shockpoint sticking around even after I suddenly had to go is something I am very grateful for and it sounds like you guys did a great job of finishing it without me.

45 minutes ago, PennyMan said:

10/10 paper aproves

Thanks for rating and I'm happy to hear you approve

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Giant thanks to Shockpoint, Hanz, Jack, and Cubby for the help with this deployment. There was a lot of adapting and sudden choices that had to be made and you all did a great job of working through it. Even after I suddenly had to go about 20 minutes early they were still able to have success and conclude the event well. This couldn't have gone nearly as well without all of you so thank you for the assistance.

For those who are interested here is the event document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CCmOU0E3Q5uuQilzq8QdA_hqEzVT9HYJ4oMuSSDjiVw/edit

It should be noted that there were some major changes made from the doc to the actual deployment (particularly on the Kamino portion).

Former:

Jedi Youngling