Stevenson

RP Name: TR Jedi Padawan Jaun

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221616670

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I have left the staff team for inactivity

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the staff team to help enforce the rules of the server, help people if needed and respond to ticket submits. Not to mention, I want to help assist GM if they need help on the server events. I would like to rejoin staff again because I have knowledge and experience of staff from other servers and this server. I would also like to be back on staff to also help recruit members in the base and ask all of my friends to come check this server out and help them if needed. Overall, I would like to rejoin the staff team to help out all of the community members, help out with staff teams, help the Gamemaster, help recruit for the server, respond to tickets and keep the server rules enforced at all times no matter what.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous time as staff was great, I loved to answer tickets and help people if needed whitelist. Not to mention, i loved how mature everyone is on the server, also the staff team is very mature and respectful. Also, I Enjoyed being in the staff team to enforce the rules of the server, help out any other admin if they needed help.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Agree 2
Forum Admin

You can only reapply for your staff rank if it was Admin or Senior Admin, New Admin isn't a rank to be able to reapply for im pretty sure, but +1

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums