Captain Keelis downfall

Shockpoint

Im not gonna rate the event because i missed the middle half of it but i did the point where we got killed at the end and my main problem was that instead of having us actually get overrun we forced to charge in with the threat of being kicked, also i wont hold it against you because your other gm left right at the start 

Edited by Captain Ruse

4/10 The event was ok, had some issues like the barricades , and was really short. The idea was good but the execution wasn't the best.

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Just now, Captain Ruse said:

Im not gonna rate the event because i missed the middle half of it but i did the point where we got killed at the end and my main problem was that instead of having us actually get overrun we forced to charge in with the threat of being kicked

I was the only guy there due to the GM having to go, and also being an event job it wouldve been impossible to do both. I am sorry this was the case

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.