Holo (Debt)

Holo

Name: Holo

Who helped (If applicable): Spaghetti 

Event Name: Debt

Summary of the story: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1w0G8VgplL9pNcd0QLL9XzIWudzWuZvvRsMsjzSowWm4/edit?usp=sharing

What was the result of the event?: The trandoshans left to their base on mustafar. 100% Gonna be a part 2 where you go to mustafar and murder the entire gang

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Mostly shoot em up. small bit of RP

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

KrMCdFv.png

Mistakes were made

3/10
I believe that it was dragged on and you just kept spawning in waives with no purpose. Also felt really long and repetitive felt like i was playing COD Zombies.

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

1 minute ago, Clutch said:

3/10
I believe that it was dragged on and you just kept spawning in waives with no purpose. Also felt really long and repetitive felt like i was playing COD Zombies.

Every wave had a purpose. The reason there were so many was the general purpose was for the players to RP with the trandoshan and give the bad men their money, But if i give you a locked door and a key, Then you smash the key. You can get through the locked door

Mistakes were made

7/10 I feel you had a solid idea, you adapted well with player choice and you've done well with RP.

1 minute ago, Holo said:

Every wave had a purpose. The reason there were so many was the general purpose was for the players to RP with the trandoshan and give the bad men their money, But if i give you a locked door and a key, Then you smash the key. You can get through the locked door

Every door can be smashed <3

• Friendly 1