Maul returns pt2

Name: Wren
WhoΒ Helped: OxiCLightning , Jayden , Crawn
Summary Of Encounter: High command gets word of maul on ilum the republic assault the planet and capture maul the mauldolrian command tracks maulΒ to Felucia base the Mandos assault the base but the republic force was to strong maul was then it and was sent to coruscant the laat was then crashed and maul escaped Into the Felucia forest.

KrMCdFv.png

Aye I'm in 212th!

Forum Admin

3/10
We've seen this story like 10 times. Just a basic storyline with flaws. High command isnt an EJ when High Command is legit on. Stop making "clone pilots" a thing. These are peoples jobs. Your EJ said something along the lines of "/me stops repairs on engine 2" which was ridiclous, then later DC'd.

πŸŽ€ Β π™΅πšŠπš›πš πš‚πš–πšŽπš•πš•πšŠ Β πŸŽ€
<3

5 minutes ago, xX_Mosby_Xx said:

3/10
We've seen this story like 10 times. Just a basic storyline with flaws. High command isnt an EJ when High Command is legit on. Stop making "clone pilots" a thing. These are peoples jobs. Your EJ said something along the lines of "/me stops repairs on engine 2" which was ridiclous, then later DC'd.

Ye but the whole point of having the clone pilot is bc sometimes there a isn’t any plts on and b they don’t crash and let maul go sorry if it upset you

Aye I'm in 212th!