Cronis' Attack of Clan Lorca v2

Cronis

4/10. The preamble could have tied in a lot better. This could have been completed with a main server warp to tatooine. It didn't feel as grand as it should have, just a shoot'em up. Give us a little something more to work with, let us find him. Let us go into the town, question civilians, search for him in the caves this map has, talk to some jawa's maybe. Not just attack city kill. Give us the proper build up.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

3 minutes ago, conrad said:

4/10. The preamble could have tied in a lot better. This could have been completed with a main server warp to tatooine. It didn't feel as grand as it should have, just a shoot'em up. Give us a little something more to work with, let us find him. Let us go into the town, question civilians, search for him in the caves this map has, talk to some jawa's maybe. Not just attack city kill. Give us the proper build up.

Understandable, most of the rp was already done as a main server event. Hence why I had Malore lead the briefing and such. But I do understand your critiques and next event will be more rp focused as I have planned

spacer.png