Wren’s PT2 Encounter

Name: Wren
Who Helped: Conradius , Gadget , OaxCLightning
Summary Of encounter: An Umbaran Captain was taken by a clone pilot aka a commando to mustafar for interagation the high command of republic got intel and the sobde snuck in and took the cpt then the cis assaulted Felucia and failed ending up in a republic victory.
KrMCdFv.png

Aye I'm in 212th!

2/10

GM was not prepared for all options that could've been done, such as the Covert Op with SOBDE

Apparently GM and EJs were not communicating because in the first briefing, the High Command guy said "The CG PLT died in the crash", then when the CG PLT arrived on base as a CMDO (Which we didn't know) got very upset when we got suspicious of him

"A word from the Navy..."

6 minutes ago, Brass said:

2/10

GM was not prepared for all options that could've been done, such as the Covert Op with SOBDE

Apparently GM and EJs were not communicating because in the first briefing, the High Command guy said "The CG PLT died in the crash", then when the CG PLT arrived on base as a CMDO (Which we didn't know) got very upset when we got suspicious of him

I wasn’t expecting a covert ops I was mainly trying to get all the battalions involved but it went that way sorry if it upset you will make improvements next time

Aye I'm in 212th!