Conradius' | Appo's Welcome Party to Palpy

• Coordinator
Coordinator

4/10 its a basic shoot em up but the one aspect that could make it more was grevious getting captured or "killed" in which he was going to but instead you decided to set his hp back up mid combat which ruins in as a player POV, I cant count how many mags were put into him

3 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

4/10 its a basic shoot em up but the one aspect that could make it more was grevious getting captured or "killed" in which he was going to but instead you decided to set his hp back up mid combat which ruins in as a player POV, I cant count how many mags were put into him

2 minutes ago, JBFox said:

5/10 was fun until the end where you just kept resetting his hp so that he didn't get knocked down. 

Appreciate the feedback, however we are instructed that lore characters are not to be killed. Yes, they may be captured and I should have made an alternative ending but I just wanted to keep it simple. Nonetheless, I highly appreciate the feedback.

5 minutes ago, TheCosmicEntity said:

8/10 This was pretty fun event. Only really critic is the Drop pods just kinda showing up inside Engine Room despite it being locked down from the outside? Other than that I had fun

Hey, so The Confederacy was also equipped with drill pods that had the ability to drill into the interior of the base and other structures.

1 minute ago, Conradius said:

Appreciate the feedback, however we are instructed that lore characters are not to be killed. Yes, they may be captured and I should have made an alternative ending but I just wanted to keep it simple. Nonetheless, I highly appreciate the feedback.

They can't be killed yes, but them dying in game doesn't necessarily have to be him being killed. If he dies just say he has been knocked unconscious and that we captured him. Grievous has been captured many times throughout the Clone Wars and was always traded back to the Seperatists.