Holo (Operation a cease fire)

Holo

Name: Holo

Who helped (If applicable): Juicebox, Camm, Nex, William,

Event Name: a cease fire

Summary of the story: a CIS general lost a engagement with the republic in another battle, Once the general warped to felucia he asked for a cease fire to save his men, requesting medical assitance in trade for intel and plans from the CIS, After he was on base. Trench learned of the traitor and sent a commando in to execute the general as well as download data

What was the result of the event?: The general was killed however his men survived. and were taken off the base safely to live their umbaran lives

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HmTM2Tj7N8IzHFJDbVI1IMJ8M3SVoleATVisK47zoE8/edit?usp=sharing planning doc for anyone who wants it

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Holo

Mistakes were made

7/10. It might be because 501st was big because of the commando droid being one of ours. But it made it feel integrated. You didn't just have him run off when we showed up you had him act as one of us and it made clearing stuff a lot more interesting. My biggest issue was a lack of you responding in admin chat and to tickets i had my men put up for RP related things.

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 minutes ago, conrad said:

7/10. It might be because 501st was big because of the commando droid being one of ours. But it made it feel integrated. You didn't just have him run off when we showed up you had him act as one of us and it made clearing stuff a lot more interesting. My biggest issue was a lack of you responding in admin chat and to tickets i had my men put up for RP related things.

I apologize for not paying attention to admin chat, i had to be my own event job since no one came for it and i had to triple task

Mistakes were made