The switch

Kip

Role play logs inspired by zahariel and oddball.

It was a early morning on the Venator as I wake up from bunks. I put on my green 38th armor ready to start another day. As I head in the engine room I stop and salute apache. He says to me with his helmet off and a sad face "38th is no longer on this venator". So I respond so where being put on a base? His response almost made my heart drop. No kip your being moved battalions. He hands me a sheet of paper that shows that 38th ENG CORPS PLTL CPT Kip has been transferred to the 91st.

As I walk to the armory to get my new armor I see my good friend mat who also in the 38th. He says where are going? I said bad news and hand him the paper. His face looked like the face of death. I said good luck and he walks to the engine room. I walk in and put on my new shiny 91st armor and think that this may not be so bad. So I walk to bunks and as soon as I walk in I am greeted by SGM lazer. He asks are you the new guy? I say yes I am from the 38th! He says welcome aboard. So as the day goes on I make friends with my new battalion and find I enjoy it. Every one is nice and good people. Then I see Matt walk in the room. I'm happy I have a good friend to come on my journey with. I can't wait to see the adventures we will have - 91st Recon 2ndLT Kip. Until next time.

• Agree 2