Cronis' GM Application v2

Cronis

Name: Cronis
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200049913
Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1695 hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Honestly I think communication and leadership goes hand in hand. As a leader you should have great communication not only to lead/hand out orders but also to gather information from others that may be helpful. But I would say on a scale of 1-10 I am about a 7, I do listen well to others and can help them if they need me to do so, leading wise that is up to those I have led I cannot speak for them.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I understand
Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce: Well recently I have been thinking about long term events so I was thinking about creating a storyline. I know this has been done before but again it will be mostly player choice. They get to dictate how events will end and the intensity. Now obviously the overall plan has to be well thought out in which I will be doing over the course of the next week or so. Also incorporate more specialization deployments. Now that just means having battalions do what they are meant to do, should not be overcomplicated to do it unless put into extreme circumstances. And I will save that for later.
Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

spacer.png