Flynn's staff app.. again

Flynn

RP Name: 2ndAC Jedi General Kit FIsto| RC 62 Delta Squad EOD Scorch | Flynn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:117966383

Timezone: GMT 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have drive to make synergy a fun place for the players. not saying it isn't already but i would like to help maintain that fun. I also wish to be an administrator to work towards getting higher up to the point where i can do my own roleplay (Events) because i notice that nower days there are hardly any events or sims to entertain the people on the server. yes i can do a sim as a normal player and u will find that i do, do them but i would like to spawn stuff like NPC's and set up jobs and create dupes for sims. I also just want to help the server in general, training CR's which i noticed lots of people don't do, Be a person who a new player can go to if they have questions. When people say staff work over roleplay i truly think the same so i will treat my administration position as my number 1 priority while im non the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am very active on the server to the point its unhealthy. I have maintained various high positions. I understand what it takes to be a staff member.

Do you have any previous staff experience? On icefuse i only got up to MOD which i held for 2months, yes sad but i did do my work for awhile i got TRO in fact but i kinda dropped off after 1 month of being mod because i lost the motivation. Synergy when it first came out i was a new admin. 

Edited by Flynn
29 minutes ago, Fido™ said:

let it be you do have experience being staff it seems kinda... it doesnt seem like you have put much effort into you application and until that fixes ill have to -1

I have reached the minimum sentences, i think because of my terrible English and spelling ability i would be able to state more in the interview.