[DENIED] James Staff Application (Waived by Mitchell)

RadJames

RP Name: TC CSM Dogma | TR James

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:299737637

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Mountain Time Zone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): After my removal from staff I decided to change for the better. I went on a 2 month LOA from the server. When I came back I decided to grind the ranks up and prove I changed. Ive always liked being a staff member and I want to help out the server again. I've changed for the better and want to help out the server again. Ive been debating on becoming and staff again and decided to reapply. I also want to make it to SA and be a GM because I like hosting Encounter/Events. I want to also help out the staff team again and take tickets.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a twelve year old kid who has lived in Canada for my whole life. I like basketball, hockey, gaming, and hanging out with my friends. My parent's are divorced and I have two pets, Pheobe my cat (Shes a tabby cat) and Lola my dog (Shes a chihuahua x miniature pinscher).

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I was a trial mod - mod on a JVS server (It shut down) and a GH - GM on a CWRP server (It also shut down rip)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  943:40:42.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am Not

Waived By Mitchell

@James Sure bud, hope one day do you join.

Edited by XGears

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

User has Voided

//moved to Denied

Edited by XGears

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management