The Jedi order when someone makes a new rule and doesn't consult every single jedi individually

Just now, Dargon said:

You don't know the full story so I respectfully ask you to not create more drama when there has been a resolution.

issa meme, m8. if you can't stop your jimmies from getting rustled, the internet isn't the right place to be.

52 minutes ago, Shovel said:

issa meme, m8. if you can't stop your jimmies from getting rustled, the internet isn't the right place to be.

If I was getting my jimmies rustles I would be mad and angry, I'm not. What I'm saying is don't get yourself involved in something you have no part in, especially after it has been resolved.

Edited by Dargon
6 hours ago, Shovel said:

20170208_panic.jpg

I apologize if our argument with certain parties you have nothing to do with has disrupted your experience, this is a post made to Garner attention and start drama though and entirely pointless. Please refrain from this sort of thing in the future.

18 hours ago, Llama/Yoda said:

I apologize if our argument with certain parties you have nothing to do with has disrupted your experience, this is a post made to Garner attention and start drama though and entirely pointless. Please refrain from this sort of thing in the future.

I mean it’s a joke, dude. Like seriously. Y’all Jedi get real butthurt when somebody makes a spicy meme ecks fucking dee. And another thing, I can comment on whatever the fuck I want and to say that I can’t is pretty fucking scummy so piss off m8.

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Shovel said:

I mean it’s a joke, dude. Like seriously. Y’all Jedi get real butthurt when somebody makes a spicy meme ecks fucking dee. And another thing, I can comment on whatever the fuck I want and to say that I can’t is pretty fucking scummy so piss off m8.

I actually can’t tell if you’re stupid or you just don’t listen. I’m not even on my Jedi often and I know this entire situation isn’t my business. The fact that you try to be funny about it just makes you seem just as ill-informed as anyone else that doesn’t know what happened.

15 hours ago, Shovel said:

Never said you can't. I asked you not to. Please calm down no need to get upset over something you aren't a part of my dude.